Organisations and providers such as Mencap, Sense, Linkage and the NAS have found our holiday park to be an ideal location for individual or group holiday bookings. One of the reasons for this is the excellent standards of wheelchair access, which makes this an ideal holiday destination.
"Ideal homes for our service users and their first holiday in a long while"
We have three bungalows which are ideal for those requiring first class disabled access.
- Two of the bungalows have two bedrooms and one bungalow has three bedrooms.
- Each bedroom has two single beds, so ideal for up to 4 or 6 people to share.
- Bed and table raisers are available upon request and all light switches are assessable to all.
- The large open plan bathroom/wet rooms are simply luxurious.
- They are much larger than the average bathroom and each one has a fully sealed floor.
- All walls are fully panelled, without the use of grout.
- Every bathroom has a bath, toilet, hand basin and an open plan three position shower system with all the appropriate hand rails and seating.
- The only thing we cannot offer is a fully flexible hospital bed or bed sides (and you are welcome to bring your own.
- We can provide a re-chargable mobile hoist and a large mobile changing table, available on request.
- We also have a hoist available for the swimming pool, which has fully accessible changing rooms and two shower room.
- With 25 acres of level and landscaped grounds, almost every area is accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- All the ground floors in the holiday homes have high specification laminated wood floorings with under-floor heating.
- Wherever possible, all lighting has dimmer switches.
- All our bungalows have wide doorways with exceptional open plan living spaces.
Please call us to discuss any specific requirements or concerns that you may have.
We will always try our best to accommodate your needs where we can.