“Ideal homes for our service users who have limited mobility and their first holiday in a long while.”
We have five holiday bungalows which are ideal for those requiring first class disabled access.
- Two of the bungalows have two bedrooms, one bungalow has three bedrooms and two bungalows have four bedrooms.
- Each bedroom has two single beds.
- Bed and table raisers are available upon request and all light switches are accessible to all.
- They have very large open plan bathroom/wet rooms which are simply luxurious and each one has a fully sealed floor.
- All walls are fully panelled, without the use of grout.
- Every bathroom has a bath, toilet, hand basin and an open plan three position shower system with all the appropriate hand rails and seating.
- The only thing we cannot offer is a fully flexible hospital bed or bed sides (but you are welcome to bring your own).
- We can provide a re-chargeable mobile hoist and a large mobile changing table, available on request.
- We also have a hoist available for the swimming pool, which has fully accessible changing rooms and two shower rooms.
- With 25 acres of level and landscaped grounds, almost every area is accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- All the ground floors in the holiday homes have high specification laminated wood floors with under-floor heating.
- Wherever possible, all lighting has dimmer switches.
- All our bungalows have wide doorways with exceptional open plan living spaces.