So you think we would have some time off during our closed season?
Not a chance of it!
Our scrupulous attention to maintaining the highest standards means we have lots keeping us busy.
Here are some of the tasks that we will be undertaking before we reopen at the end of March:
- Re paint 69 walls, 3 full staircases, landings and hallways.
- Re paint 27 external window frames.
- Re-varnish and treat 8 large patio chairs and 54 chairs.
- Re-paint 4 large white tables, 2 benches and 20 large chairs.
- Service 9 boilers and our pool humidifier.
- Purchase and replace 18 external door lock sets.
- Install 4 external power points (for even more Christmas lights next year!).
- Make and install 17 new window sets for Bills Barn (each 1300cm sq!).
- Make significant repairs to softwood window frames.
Its been a busy few months, but we are looking forward to welcoming our visitors in just over a months time!